Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's Play Korfball! Lab C


My lesson for Lab C was on a sport called Korfball. Korfball is a sport that originated in the Netherlands. It is a sport very similar to basketball in many ways. It is one of the only Official mixed gender sport in the world! I thought that this sport was a great idea to teach.





For Lab C, we were given 10 minutes this time to plan for. So I decided to focus on defensive stance and positioning in Korfball. One of the things I thought I did good on was my presentation to the class about Korfball and showing how defense is crucial. I feel that my demonstration of the defensive stance was done well. However, I really thought that I could have done a lot better then I did today. I was nervous and too tense while I was teaching. Also, while I watched the video I noticed that my instant activity was about 4 min long for a ten minute lesson. I realized that I need to manage my time better. 



Overall I thought that my lesson went well, and know what I need to work on so that I'm prepared for Lab D. Lets Go!


Korfball Packet
Time Coding
Feedback Form
Developing the Content
Transcript 

No comments:

Post a Comment