Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last Day at St Mary's.. Thank You!!

This was going to be the Last Day that my class will have the chance to spend time at St. Mary's. It was hard to say goodbye to everyone but I know all the memories that I have will stay with me. I remember the first day I walked into their school not knowing what to expect, new kids that I will meet and how nervous I was. As I went along, I started to get more and more comfortable teaching in front of them and I know it can be challenging. The biggest challenge I had was to get everyones attention which I found strategies to go about this. I know that if you stay confident the whole time and not give up then you can get through it.


This weeks theme was Christmas!! As soon as I arrived, I could see all the kids smiling faces because they knew it was Christmas time. I ended up not teaching a game to them but I did help out my group and it really was fun. We had the older group which was really fun because they love competition. I thought that for the last day, we ended with a great day. Our time at St. Mary's really flew by and I wish I could of had more time with the kids. Being at their school really prepared me for when I get a job and gave me a look at what age group I want to work. I definitely became more confident when I teach and this will be greatly benefited. My life and passion is Physical Education and for that I really want to thank St. Mary's. THANK YOU SO MUCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment