Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Day.. 355!


My name is Greg Primavera and I am from New York. My favorite extra curricular activities are soccer and wrestling. I have played soccer since I was 3 years old and still today involved in the sport. I also wrestled since I was in middle school and I was on the varsity team in high school. I love both of these sports and I will become a coach. 
I have a lot of experience with children at the elementary level. I worked at a day camp for 7 years at all different age groups. I also taught as a tennis instructor at another day camp for 1 year. I feel that I have a good experience with elementary children. During this class, I hope to learn many different strategies to approach children at the elementary level. Also, I would like to work on improving my creativity in getting all of the students motivated to become and stay active.

1 comment: